If you look below, you can see the different things that will be studied in each sub-section of the ‘psychology and organisations’ topic.
Psychology and organisations
a.) The selection of people for work
- Selection of people for work
- Personnel selection decisions and job analysis
- Performance appraisal.
b.) Motivation to work
- Need theories of motivation
- Motivation and goal-setting
- Motivators at work.
c.) Leadership and management
- Theories of leadership
- Leadership styles and effectiveness
- Leaders and followers.
d.) Group behaviour in organisations
- Group dynamics, cohesiveness and teamwork
- Group conflict.
e.) Organisational work conditions
- Physical and psychological work conditions
- Temporal conditions of work environments
f.) Satisfaction at work
- Job design
- Measuring job satisfaction
- Attitudes to work.