The ‘psychology and abnormality’ topic is definitely a large one. If you look below, you can see the different things that will be studied in each sub-section.
Psychology and abnormality
a.) Models of abnormality
- definitions of abnormality
- models of abnormality
- treatments of abnormality.
- types, symptoms and characteristics of schizophrenia
- explanations of schizophrenia
- treatments for schizophrenia.
c.) Abnormal affect
- types, characteristics, examples and sex differences
- explanations of depression
- treatments for depression.
d.) Addiction and impulse control disorders
- definitions, types and characteristics of addictions
- causes of addiction and impulse control disorders
- coping with and reducing addiction and impulse control disorders.
e.) Anxiety disorders (phobias)
- definitions, types/examples (case studies) of phobias
- explanations of phobias
- treating phobias.
f.) Anxiety disorders (obsessions and compulsions)
- definitions, measures and examples of obsessions and compulsions
- explanations of obsessive/compulsive disorder
- treatments for obsessive/compulsive disorder.